I my post before I explained how to fix a corrupt VCLs. When I did this in the lab I misspelled the setting. When I pasted the cluster number in the advanced setting I copy and paste the hole url for some stupid reason. When you do that it is not possible to add the correct value, it will say you have an entry like this. So the only way to fix this is to have that value removed.
And this is not possible thru the Vsphere Client!
So this is how I fixed this:
First you need to enable ssh on Virtual Center
Backup and edit the vpxd.cfg
Then ssh to vcenter to vcenter
copy the file (if you do something bad)
cp /etc/vmware-vpx/vpxd.cfg /etc/vmware-vpx/vpxd.cfg.org
Then edit the file with vim
The you need to find the setting that was bad in my case vcls config. I removed everything between <vcls> and </vcls> include thoose tags!
The save the file.
service-control --restart vmware-vpxd
This restart can takle some time, just wait.
Remove the backupfile that you created before if you want.
After the service is restarted you can go back and disable ssh and edit Advanced Settings on vcenter object with the correct values!